Graphic Designer / Production Artist
We are seeking a mid-level Graphic Designer/Production Artist with print production and digital design skills. The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, is eager to learn, is driven, and has meticulous attention to detail. The candidate will support the in-house creative team with the execution of print and digital content. Candidates must have a solid Graphic Design background (typography, layout, color, and composition) with at least 1-2 years of agency experience.
- Assist the creative team with print & production jobs, email designs, landing pages, and visual content for social media. Motion graphics and video editing are a huge plus!
- Ability to comprehend marketing brief objectives & storyboards and design mockups from start to finish
- Must have clean aesthetics, present design concepts & why decisions are made
- Make edits to existing file layouts with an understanding of typography, composition, color, etc.
- Participate & collaborate in creative & account team meetings
- Check client-provided art files, pre-flight, and output print PDF for vendors
- Projects consist of direct marketing campaigns, client-provided art, sales presentations, sales collateral, email designs, social media content, landing pages, UI prototypes, etc.
- Assist development team by creating digital assets for client websites
What we're looking for
- Ability to self-manage multiple projects and meet or exceed deadlines
- MAC Platform
- Working knowledge of Adobe CC software (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) & Figma
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and After Effects is a plus
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Must have great organizational and time management skills
- Must possess good communication skills
- Must be able to take direction and input and see projects through to completion